Shower water filter
Ikea dining wooden chair (4x)
Ikea table
Drawers for bath (ikea antonus)

Adding :
Vacum cleaner bissel 6100
Shark iron
Shark floor steamer

Send me item you want and I will post photos and price .
Low price is guaranteed for active mountain biker. :p

Last edited:

ellbiddy

Gas or electric water heater? Capacity or is it pass through type? I'm actually actively in the market for one.

liong71er

hey antgold....suddenly i feel sad,knowing that you're going back to israel.
(this is a good sign ...i'm prepare my friend)

anyway,..i'm honor to get to know you (even very brieftly)
good luck and farewell my friend!!

antgold

hey antgold....suddenly i feel sad,knowing that you're going back to israel.
(this is a good sign ...i'm prepare my friend)

anyway,..i'm honor to get to know you (even very brieftly)
good luck and farewell my friend!!

Sir ,thanks for the kind words.
Unfortunately beside couple of event and brief "hi antgold from your right " we didn't have chance to ride more together ,riding with you will ensure a divorce ;) nevertheless I had a chance to follow virtually you and other great member in this site that boost my knowledge on how to train and improve my riding that will help me a lot.
I will share some epic rides I'm planning to ride there .Israel although dense in population (like nj) it has more open space and you can easily plan a century on the dirt roads .since i left there was a boost in the mtb community and new trails are beeing opened by the park system all over the country.
can't wait start riding there ....:getsome:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sir ,thanks for the kind words.
Unfortunately beside couple of event and brief "hi antgold from your right " we didn't have chance to ride more together ,riding with you will ensure a divorce ;) nevertheless I had a chance to follow virtually you and other great member in this site that boost my knowledge on how to train and improve my riding that will help me a lot.
I will share some epic rides I'm planning to ride there .Israel although dense in population (like nj) it has more open space and you can easily plan a century on the dirt roads .since i left there was a boost in the mtb community and new trails are beeing opened by the park system all over the country.
can't wait start riding there ....:getsome:

Looking forward to some pics & stories of this. Make sure you check in when you get going!

Top Bottom