Mountian bike team and club at brookdale commuity college

riverunner

I am student at brookdale community college which is located in Lincroft and was planning to start such a club and team there. I would like some help starting. I just emailed the head of the clubs and actives at brookdale and next the head of the student counsel. Any ideas and help would be much appreciated:D

grumner80

I am student at brookdale community college which is located in Lincroft and was planning to start such a club and team there.

i go to william patterson university; i've been trying to get more and more people into biking in my university; i would say the first thing to go for would be a club, just so that you get some of your fellow students on your campus into the biking community. IMO that's the most difficult part.

skipper

I'm a student at BCC...this should be my last year (hopefully). With a little luck I'll graduate with my associates in May after 5 years milking it at Brookdale (better late than never).

Anywho, I'm 22 and I've been riding about 2 years now, looking to do some races this year. I ride Allaire and 6 mile most often, but when conditions are great at Hartshorne, that place is probably one of my favorite. I'm also big into running and am looking to do a half marathon in April-May.

Let me know what happens with the MTB team/club at Brookdale, a buddy of mine and I would be more than interested. PM me and lemme know whats up..

Justin

Top Bottom