Mountain Lion in roxbury??? Daily Record

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Check this out:

"She looked away and saw this large cat up there," Zarro said Wednesday. "She said it was about 100 pounds. It had a long tail, was tannish in color, and it was a large cat."

Are you guys sure this wasn't Steve? Or for that matter ChrisG?

And then:

"A report of a sighting is not unusual in New Jersey," she said. "we get many reports throughout the year in all parts of New Jersey. However, none of those reports have been confirmed. And more often than not, it turns out to be a slow moving mountain bike rider with a broken Crank Brothers pedal."

anrothar

entirely thrilled
epic schmepic. i decided to be lazy. but i AM going out in about 30 minutes to do an lt time trial. five mile warmup, ten miles as hard as possible, five mile cooldown. then i'm taking three days off except for maybe light commuting. i've ridden enough the past week to need it.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice.

I assume you're trying to get a read on your HR @ LT? You would normally do that at the end of a rest week, not at the end of a tough block of training. So you may find that your HR is suppressed today. When you try to train with that number, it's going to be off. I mean it might work out, but there's a fair chance it won't give you good results.

Shaggz

A strong 7
normZurawski said:
Check this out:

Are you guys sure this wasn't Steve? Or for that matter ChrisG?

And then:

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me pack in...

This (and the big belly) is the price I pay for late lunches.

Someone mention big belly ?

1094.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
well that didn't work. gps unit must've smoked a big rock before i took off. no hr, distance was screwed up, elevation too, and hence av sp. oh well. check my blog for more details.

yes, i hit 400. which really shouldn't be such a big thing for me, considering i've had 750+mile weeks on the road. but this was overwhelmingly mountain, so i guess it's reasonable.

Top Bottom