Mountain Creek Pre-rides

DownhillR3

Hey everyone, had a blast with you guys for the short time I could stay.

As stated, if anyone wants to ride the course this upcoming weekend and any evening next week. Just shoot me a PM. I'm a mountain local and know the race course like the back of my hand, right Dave? :)

-Evan

Chris26er

Team MTBNJ.com-Halter's
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The course its awesome, definitely gonna test the tech skills. Thanks guys for the tour

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes, great work Dave, Dan, and crew....Course is really fun, some great technical bits, fun downhills, definitely a mountain bikers course.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sounds awesome! I'm probably not going to race but have been meaning to check out these trails. Anyone down for a lap or two on Sunday morning? I'm thinking of heading up there around 10-11am.

Team Town Cycle

Look back on page 2 - all the links are there.

Still planning on Thursday pre-ride - 5:30, meeting at the bike racks in front of Red Tail Lodge. Free lift pass to anyone who joins us for this ride!

Schilling

Team MTBNJ Halter's

Still planning on Thursday pre-ride - 5:30, meeting at the bike racks in front of Red Tail Lodge. Free lift pass to anyone who joins us for this ride!

i somehow read right by that. i was able to grab a file from garmin connect. i rode this afternoon, nice job on the trailwork, good flow.

YetiRider

Pre ride on Race Day

Will it be possible to pre ride the course before the 9:30 cat 2 race?

Team Town Cycle

Yes, if you are an early bird. Lifts will start operating at 8 a.m.

2 more pre-rides for this week - Wednesday and Thursday, meet at the bike racks in front of the Red Tail Lodge, Mountain Creek is graciously comping XC passes to everyone who joins in. And Thursday, stick around for beer, wings and karoke at the biergarten post-ride!

Zack

Hey everyone,
We're going to be offering some PRE-rides of the race course Tues 8/6, Thurs 8/8 and Thurs 8/15. This Tuesday we'll meet at the base lodge at 5:30, the lifts will be running and the bike park has offered us a free trip to the top where the start finish area will be. Thursday night the Biergarten is open late for post ride Karaoke, beers and wings. Post on this thread if you think you can make it. Trying to get an idea of the turnout.

Jeff

Yes I'm in for Thursday 8/15, see you @5:30.

Top Bottom