Mountain Blue, Hippy Dippy Doo ride

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
As per request, here are some pictures from a Blue Mountain ride yesterday. The trails were in great shape, and close to 25 people showed up for Art's last ride this season. He appreciates all the friends that came out to join in the fun for him. He said it was his best ride of the year. Sorry for loosing so many riders.

The pictures should wet the appetite for next weekends Death Loop ride, which I may not be able to make :(

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
any pics of Kenny flipping over? When he came back to the parking lot his right shin was dripping blood.

A

albertosb

kenny??????

where did he go??????????????? who kill kenny you b@!%^&*$:hysterica :hysterica

lawndart

Shop Keep
from the looks of him, they tried to kill him! Roadies arent supposed to have that much blood on them unless they nick their achellie's tendon when they're shaving their legs.

xc62701

As per request, here are some pictures from a Blue Mountain ride yesterday. The trails were in great shape, and close to 25 people showed up for Art's last ride this season. He appreciates all the friends that came out to join in the fun for him. He said it was his best ride of the year. Sorry for loosing so many riders.

The pictures should wet the appetite for next weekends Death Loop ride, which I may not be able to make :(

Looks like it was so much fun! I woke up at noon and was in no shape to ride that day :drooling: What trail were those pics taken on?

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Yes, we found Kenny, right after we lost eveyone else. We eventually found the group minus 3. After an hour of searching, we headed out to monster, where the pictures were taken. Kenny endoed on the go around of the rock in the center picture. In his defense it was a steep section with wet roots and leaves. I thought he did well for hanging in as long as he did. He should get over the blood thing after one or two. Who knows, maybe we'll get him waxing like a real man instead of shaving. ;)

anrothar

entirely thrilled
awesome pics! good to hear art had a great ride before all the beer gets moved to the bottom shelf... that first pic belongs in the jorba contest.

lawndart

Shop Keep
Yes, we found Kenny, right after we lost eveyone else. We eventually found the group minus 3. After an hour of searching, we headed out to monster, where the pictures were taken. Kenny endoed on the go around of the rock in the center picture. In his defense it was a steep section with wet roots and leaves. I thought he did well for hanging in as long as he did. He should get over the blood thing after one or two. Who knows, maybe we'll get him waxing like a real man instead of shaving. ;)

we lost you right after the ascent of Ned's Lung so Kenny and I rode around for a bit around SIS and then went our separate ways. We crossed eachother down on lower Stinger and then we called Gavi and said we'd meet up at the end of Two Live Crew, so we high-tailed it all the way back we came and just made a series of lefts till we found ya's at that intersection. It's weird how its big it is to loose a group but small enough to find individual riders along the way and regroup.

NJ Jess

Awesome Monster

Gee, I loved that "monster" trail. Those rollers were way cool. Can't believe Joslynn rode the 3 hours of trails on her ridge SS. I think everyone had a good time,...great place to get lost.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
great place to get lost.

I'll say!

I had a great day. Many new trails I've never ridden and the place totally rocks. I'll be back there every chance I get.

Next time, I'll have a map with me so when I get dropped by the hammers, I'll still be able to get all the good trails in at my own speed. :)

Top Bottom