Mountain Blue, Hippy, Dippy, Doo part ll

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Sunday March 30, ... provided we do not get a ton of rain the next few days ....

will be a ride open to friends of Mr pixy at Blue Mountain. Come celebrate the wonders of bionic replacement parts, as we ride our favorite place. The pace will not be race pace or beginner, but somewhere in between, which means the fast guys may have to wait some and slower folk will get little rest.

Meet at 1:00 back Lot.

Last edited:
M

mtbjeff

Have a great time, I will be there in spirit.
Hippy ,Dippy ,Doo part 1 was great, do it again.

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
We were up there last weekend, and the trails were in pretty good shape. Can't make it this weekend, as we've got local TM to do!

xc62701

I sure hope you are referring to the ride and not a joint replacement. ;)

No replacements needed as of yet...I'll give it some time :D I'd love to join you I just hope the weather's good and I can sneak away for a great ride. I've been dying to get back to blue...

M

mtbjeff

Of course I am speaking of the ride. If there is any hip work to be done you may rest assured that I have it covered. It's only right that we take turns.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Confirmation:

We will be meeting at 1:00 back lot.

Maybe some apres ride activities as well.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
e!

Rode up at Blue this AM and the trails, particularly Monster and Stinger, despite a couple of blow-downs, are in great shape!

vb

Last edited:

xc62701

I had no comp so I headed up in the morning with hopes of joining up with the crew but alas I was a little early. I was there at 9:30. I did catch up with Mike Montalbano and a few guys and rode for an hour or so(trying to keep up with them). I split off and tried to do some other trails and I got my chain wedged behind my derailleur and that ended my day. Other than that the trails were awesome and I had a sweet endo over the tree on the top of neds. :D

Ryan, we ended up doing 4hrs at that pace. I went home ate an entire half gallon of ice cream passed out by 7, and somehow have to figure how to get a ride in today......
Those New England boys rock, (so fast) Can you believe 2 weeks to hop brook.....Thought it would never come...

Top Bottom