MotionBased

ArmyOfNone

Is anyone else having problems? I cant even get on the home page. My data will not send as well.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Uhm,
Sorry, it's my fault.
I have a six hour file they're trying to process.
:hysterica

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Sis.

Just a 30 mile 1 1/2 hr hammerfest through little bits of Morris, Bergen and Passaic co.

Followed 45 min later by a near 5 hr epic through most of Waywayanda and seemingly, half of the surrounding states. Rode in a small group led by a buddy who is trying to kill me. He did manage to beat the crap out of me, but all bleeding was internal.

He'll get his chance again at Kingdom Trails next weekend...
but then, I'll be rested and fueled.

MUhwahahahah!!

Last edited:

Glancing Aft

not to hijack this thread, but on another thread, I was thinking we should have links to our motionbased pages for those who wish to share... I donno, I like lurking :D

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Every time someone posts a link, I bookmark their MB digest page. ;)

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Every time someone posts a link, I bookmark their MB digest page. ;)

Shoot, Norm.

That's too much information.
That's kinda like letting us know there's a hidden camera in the hotel room.
I don't know about you, but I'd rather choose what I want to share...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Shoot, Norm.

That's too much information.
That's kinda like letting us know there's a hidden camera in the hotel room.
I don't know about you, but I'd rather choose what I want to share...

It is a public website, hardly the equivalent of a hidden camera. Anything you put in is part of their searchable DB. If you don't want to share you have to choose not to upload. It's no different than a public message board post.

Personally I don't care if people see what I'm doing. If someone picks up a good ride route from it, that's great.

ArmyOfNone

not to hijack this thread, but on another thread, I was thinking we should have links to our motionbased pages for those who wish to share... I donno, I like lurking :D

I thought of the same thing. But I post up all my rides anyways so ppl are going to get it like it or not.:D

I also do think that there is an option for you to choose "Private" when uploading your files. Not sure what it means or does, but probably keeps it a shhh...secret.

Top Bottom