Motion Based Problems?

Wobbegong

Has anyone else had trouble with the motionbased web page the past couple of days? It been slow as hell and I cant always log on or upload.:hmmm:

Wobbegong

I had one ride sitting there processing for 2 days. Another download only gets to 7 percent of the file and then stops, plus the site is sooooo slooow. Im worried abvout this file, it seems to be doing the same thing in the Training center software. Ive never had a problem downloading to motionbased before. The training center software, on the other hand, only successfully downloads every few rides.:hmmm:

J-Dro

Supposedly they are going to pull the plug on motionbased soon and have everybody migrate over to GarminConnect. That site is already up but only for those who shelled out big bucks for the new fancy color screen GPS's.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cool! You can always logout to see more than 10, but it is inconvenient.

Wobbegong

Something was wrong with the file from my ride on Sunday....:mad: After a delete of all ride history, the unit downloads fine again. Before I deleted the history, it would just download to 8 or 9 % then lock. Hopefully it wont act up again.

idbrian

Crotch Rot
Is anyone aware of a good website or forum that has a decent tutorial for getting the most out of my eTrax Legend? I've had it for over a year and can't do very much with it other than mark the trailhead, shut it off, and then turn it on to find the direction of the trialhead if need be. I wathced the video that came with it but it didn't get into DL'ing or making motionbased type maps.

As someone who is pretty good at picking up an electronic device and figure it out i have to say these things aren't very user friendly.

Top Bottom