Most insane answering machine I’ve encountered

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Yeah. We grew em a little different on Long Island.
I kinda wanna stop by next time I’m out there and ask how he’s doin. Probably bring my bike in for a same day repair or ask if he’s got any good bikes.

My parents grew up in Valley Stream. I need to take a road trip and check the place out.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah. We grew em a little different on Long Island.
I kinda wanna stop by next time I’m out there and ask how he’s doin. Probably bring my bike in for a same day repair or ask if he’s got any good bikes.

I know 100 people just like this on the island. If you are running a town department, Sewage/Water/Roads you're this guy.

A phone call pretty much is just like this voicemail with the excited rambling.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I sent this guys # to a friend who works for Microsoft. He seriously wants to bring this guy out to the west coast and use him for motivational speaking. I’m not joking.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
haha, love it! Finally called last night. Reminds me of Joe Benigno from WFAN. I bet this guy is a long-suffering Jets fan like him too.

Gene

The Dancing Machine
This is the guy saying everything a bike shop wants to say to customers at times. Closest NJ reference is the COVID box robot by @jimvreeland

jackx

He changed his machine because everyone was calling and hanging up so they could hear the machine. We've subscribed to his YouTube. I'm moving to Long Island to work for this guy.
So I just called for the first time as I was not 1 of the 100 or so that heard the previous message.

If I understand correctly, this is now the improved or less bonkers message? Faith No More is supplying the (apparently) improved background tune-age, and AOL is providing his e-mail. I wonder if this shop is on WebCrawler.

1618288480789.png

THATmanMANNY

I have this beater autoshift bike and looking how it actually works cause it atually doest shift on me and he reminded me of this guy but not as bitter

Top Bottom