More to come!!!

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
8-14 SUNDAY Trail build ROLL CALL!

:)I am trying to get a head count for next Sunday's Trail Build day.

We will be meeting on South Middlebush where the trail crosses the road.

I have permission and the key for the gate to park cars at the house there.

A head count will be helpful as I need to orgaize equipment this week.

We will meet at 9am. We will work till we fall over.

This will be a pretty serious build out since there is no existing trail. This will be a fresh cut.

Many hands will make for lighter work.

You will need:

Long pants, Work gloves, Water, food, etc. Wear clothing that you don't care about. Bug spray might not hurt.

I will also be flagging the route this week in the AM if anyone wants a preview or would like to add to the layout / design.

I am encouraging people who ride 6 mile to come out and give back a little trail love.. This is especially true if you have never been to a TM day before.

I am hoping to have a few TM veterans on hand to lead smaller groups. Our last turnout was near 50 so a few leaders would be super.

SO.. Who is coming?

Can you note:

-If you need tools

-Have you been to a TM day before?

Questions, Comments..etc??

ellbiddy

:)I am trying to get a head count for next Sunday's Trail Build day.

We will be meeting on South Middlebush where the trail crosses the road.

I have permission and the key for the gate to park cars at the house there.

A head count will be helpful as I need to orgaize equipment this week.

We will meet at 9am. We will work till we fall over.

This will be a pretty serious build out since there is no existing trail. This will be a fresh cut.

Many hands will make for lighter work.

You will need:

Long pants, Work gloves, Water, food, etc. Wear clothing that you don't care about. Bug spray might not hurt.

I will also be flagging the route this week in the AM if anyone wants a preview or would like to add to the layout / design.

I am encouraging people who ride 6 mile to come out and give back a little trail love.. This is especially true if you have never been to a TM day before.

I am hoping to have a few TM veterans on hand to lead smaller groups. Our last turnout was near 50 so a few leaders would be super.

SO.. Who is coming?

Can you note:

-If you need tools

-Have you been to a TM day before?

Questions, Comments..etc??

I'm overdue for a TM day, I've kept missing the ones before, but with school in session I should be all set for a weekend. It's my first TM day and I'll probably need tools, I have a pick axe I could bring assuming I can find the silly thing.

walter

Fourth Party
I am going to say that I will probably be a no show. My only excuse is that THAT DAY is my daughters bday and we are hosting 2 parties at my house. I will see what I can swing with mrs walter but best I can do is maybe show up for an hour or two.:(

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jay,

I made this a new thread here so it gets the attention it deserves. I can lock this one up if you want to make sure all your replies go there. I just don't want your roll call to get washed out because it's buried in this thread.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions