More Begging

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dear horse sodom....ah, loyal readers,

Once again, I invite you to browse a page:
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/calendar.php

That's the MTBNJ calendar. Given that we have a charity ride, 2 major TM dates, an H2H race, and apparently a few road races this weekend alone, that sure looks pretty empty.

So, once again, on behalf of Jake and Steve and the MTBNJ Dancers, we're looking for someone to help out and maintain the calendar and maybe give people a semi-regular heads up when something is added/changed/deleted. I have been authorized to offer a fully roasted, pesto covered child of indeterminate age to whoever wants to take on this responsibility, as well as a much coveted MTBNJ t-shirt and maybe a Snickers or something.

Nothing special is needed to add events to the calendar (I think). So anyone can add anything. But if someone were to take over the task in a sort of official capacity, aside from the t-shirt and pesto child and Snickers, Jake and Steve would be forever grateful.

OK that's really it, I'm going back to my belligerent self now.

Thanks,
Norm

BiknBen

Nothing too official like.

I have access to all the race schedules (MTB, Road, Cross) so I added a few to the calendar. I'll add more later.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey, thanks Ben. I'll cover the Snickers bar at the picnic, or maybe if I see you at CR with Fred.

BiknBen

Ok, I'm done for now. I think I've filled the calendar up pretty good. All the races are in there through November. I started to add TM dates but had trouble finding adequate details. I'll let the TM guys add their own stuff to the calendar.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, fantastic job Ben. Thanks a ton!

On the TM stuff, I'm not sure we actually want to put forth that effort. The JORBA site has all of that. Plus if we were to actually add all the TM dates the calendar would probably look pretty cluttered. It looks great the way it is now. Again, great job.

Top Bottom