Mooch Triple 5/2

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Thinking of taking the new ride out for a shakedown on Saturday morning. Can meet at the main lot of SSP around 730-8. Haven't ridden offroad since SSSP 2014 so be prepared to have me school you right off the couch.....sandbaggers welcome.

ryderX

Thinking of taking the new ride out for a shakedown on Saturday morning. Can meet at the main lot of SSP around 730-8. Haven't ridden offroad since SSSP 2014 so be prepared to have me school you right off the couch.....sandbaggers welcome.
Do you accept PayPal or credit cards ?

hardtale70

Shop Keep
So if any one is interested ya better pipe up cause if no one is confirmed I may just start 6-630. BTW I basically don't have a functioning leg below the right knee so nows the time if ever:D

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Repopped the knee at work today. Hasn't been right since the original pop out from xc skiing w the 26r. I don't hurt or heal really, I just kind of exist in some sort of limbo

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
14 estimates tomorrow, my life is no more. Sunday will be in front of the computer pricing said estimates. Need a job?

hardtale70

Shop Keep
I need to get back to the no job thing. If you ever need help with any Cat6/fiber or A/V infrastructure within any of your construction lemme know, I do consults:D

hardtale70

Shop Keep
MADE IT!! Failed climbing over Rt 80 and had to limp back on the road but whatev. So anyway....2015 Farley 8..........Rider 185lbs, Bluto sag 18ish%, 18psi front, 20 psi rear, 6 rebound clicks at start of ride to 4 clicks at the end. Basically climbs anything and goes like a raped ape. Had gyro/pull at speed on pavement but who cares about that, little gyro effect under aggressive front braking but backing off the lever actuation and losing the front tube should cut that down alot. Just need to supress the lil bit of pogo I get at speed without losing too much psi. Awesome bike overall. We'll see what C-Dale releases later in the year and maybe go fatty lefty but other than that I'm goin full time Fatty for the foreseeable future.PS Don't even bother commenting on my psi y'all are doin it wrong..........

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Whaoo didn't see that coming! Guess I need to whip in shape for some crawl fest...

Top Bottom