Mooch this evening

anrothar

entirely thrilled
anyone up for a spin in allamuchy this evening? probably 2 hours. asthma and time off the bike will have me moving slower than usual, so i dunno, maybe 10-12 miles total. time will be 6pm at the waterloo lot.

brett?

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I'm toast!! The resident AO expert beat the hell outta me at Stokes on Sat and then today I did Al's "hill day".Stop by 231 Newton Sparta road if you're bored, I'll be there building bikes til eternity...........................

anrothar

entirely thrilled
right. ended up getting there a few minutes late due to delays in picking my sister up from newark airport. noone else showed, so i decided to head up the rail bed for an easy spin in kittatiny. had fun. started getting a little dark by the time i got back, and the mileage ended up being just a wee bit more than planned.... motionbased link to come as soon as they stop being numpty twonks.

ArmyOfNone

I'm toast!! The resident AO expert beat the hell outta me at Stokes on Sat and then today I did Al's "hill day".Stop by 231 Newton Sparta road if you're bored, I'll be there building bikes til eternity...........................

ooo...how was that? fun? I slept :)

Top Bottom