Monster Re-route

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Great job by whom ever is responsible for the Monster trail re-route at Blue. Had my first opportunity to ride it today and the flow was outstanding with just enough techy features to keep ya on your toes...

Super Job! ;)

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
liong -

The trail is great, and since your one of my homies, next time you feel like riding Blue resist the urge to pedal your way up, give a shout out and I'll give ya A RIDE up there...;).

Dude, you are my bikin' hero!

Oreo

Great job by whom ever is responsible for the Monster trail re-route at Blue. Had my first opportunity to ride it today and the flow was outstanding with just enough techy features to keep ya on your toes...

Super Job! ;)

Say thank you to David Delucia of the Weschester County Parks and the WMBA crew for the time and effort, it actually added more mileage to the original trail.
To return the favor, David is looking for someone to ride the Depew trail with a GPS. :)

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
My hats off to David and the WMBA crew; didn't think it were possible, but that trail might even be improved.

liong71er

liong -

The trail is great, and since your one of my homies, next time you feel like riding Blue resist the urge to pedal your way up, give a shout out and I'll give ya A RIDE up there...;).

Dude, you are my bikin' hero!

wow,..you're my man(homies)velocityboy!thank you very much for offering A RIDE i'm deffinitely looking forward to ride with you again.

"biking hero" i'm not even close to that title!:eek: but,...thanks though.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
you guys werent out there today???? Everybody and their cousins was out...I've never seen so many people at Blue before.
I am pissed because I ran out of time and had to turn around on Monster and also missed My Fav :mad::mad:

Top Bottom