Monmouth County Conditions 3/24

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Rolled through the parking lot at Allaire this morning as I was out for a road ride. Only 10 vehicles there, didn't get to speak to anyone who'd been on the trails, so not much to say. No standing water in the lot or on the trails I could see as I rode by.

Was in the vicinity of Hartshorne later in the day, so I pulled into the lot, intending to maybe walk in bit and scope it out. Two gentlemen were walking out with their bikes just then, and told me the place was pretty dry, no real mud, including on Rocky Point, which is always the last trail to dry. They also said that the ruts from the last thaw were not as severe now.

No mud on either riders or bikes was another good sign.

So maybe the place is OK already? One thing to consider is that the continued thaw of the ground should be allowing more efficient drainage than we had two/three weeks ago.

Anybody else with 411 on these places?

bikeboy566

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Rolled through the parking lot at Allaire this morning as I was out for a road ride. Only 10 vehicles there, didn't get to speak to anyone who'd been on the trails, so not much to say. No standing water in the lot or on the trails I could see as I rode by.

Was in the vicinity of Hartshorne later in the day, so I pulled into the lot, intending to maybe walk in bit and scope it out. Two gentlemen were walking out with their bikes just then, and told me the place was pretty dry, no real mud, including on Rocky Point, which is always the last trail to dry. They also said that the ruts from the last thaw were not as severe now.

No mud on either riders or bikes was another good sign.

So maybe the place is OK already? One thing to consider is that the continued thaw of the ground should be allowing more efficient drainage than we had two/three weeks ago.

good lookin out bro on hartshorn,want to go out tomm. but not sure if...:hmmm:

Frank

Sasquatch
Allaire is OK

Allaire is in really good shape....not too much mud at all ( I say this as it's raining outside) just a couple of areas. I will be working with a crew tomorrow to help fix that.....<insert subliminal recruitment technique here> anyone interested? Come to the main lot at 8am....:D

Top Bottom