Monday "social" ride through the Watchungs...

I'm recovering the good 'ole fashioned way...By sitting on the couch and watching tv:D My legs are trashed from yesterday, I don't think I could ever ride slow enough to actually recover on the bike today...Have fun...

-Jim.

Be ready for thursday son! I may bring a secret weapon...

Click on ArmyofNone's link on the first page of this thread, can give you an idea.

Just for the record, you know these guys are talking about road rides and not mountain bike rides, correct?

Yes we are riding on the pavement. such can be described as such: http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/5238076

6/9/08...

Recovery ride is on for tonight, B-pace (16-18 mph avg.)...Leave my crib by 4:15...Let me know to expect you...

-Jim.

Anyone?

I will assume no one else is coming tonight as I'm about to leave in 60 seconds and I've not heard anything:hmmm: Ok, off I go...

-Jim.

Ummmm it's hot?

Spent all weekend in full DH gear hitting up Death Valley Diablo. I resisted the urge to ride without pads, I'm not one of the cool kids. Must hydrate, no riding for me until wednesday night. Have fun, its a scorcher. :drooling:

It was hot...

Damn son, that was hot:drooling: Even at snail pace I went through 3 bottles in
1:45...Woo-wee...average speed was on though, 17.5 as stated...average power was on point for active recovery as well @ 185 watts...Maybe next week someone will come with me:rofl:

-Jim.

I go Mondays there are no races the day before, like tomorrow I'll go out...

-Jim.

I'm off this week. I'm thrashed from the DH training the past 2 days for next weekends race but I would like to come out too. Need to clear out the legs from all the sprinting. When and where?

I will be rolling son...I should be able to leave by 4:30, if you wanted to meet up a little before to get ready that would be fine. We'll do the loop dee doo and spend our whole ride talking about Fred's DNF and the fate of Shaniqua:D

-Jim.

Grr. Thats to late for me. We are meeting with a photographer for the wedding in PA and have to be on the road at that time. All good.

I wont see you guys till I get back from vacation. Take care sons!

I'm going out and won't prolly be back until 4, so if you're showing up for today's ride just let me know, so I wait for you...

-Jim.

I'll be coming out. I'll shoot for after 4:00 at your house. Do you have an extra CO2 cartridge? I have none left.

Back
Top Bottom