Mon 1/19 Ride

R

rltrock

Anyone up for an advanced beginner/low intermediate ride on Mon?

We have three so far and looking for more -- and a venue.

May consider 11am Sprain ride with Westchester if no one comes up with anything better.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Darn.
I want to go too.

Couple weeks guys... I'm there!
Though, I think I'll avoid the line to right:eek:.

ellbiddy

I might swing by, depends on what the skiing outlook is for the day. And how much my legs hurt tomorrow night :p

R

rltrock

11am - But where exactly

Let's say 11am -- but where exactly? My first time there.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hospital Rd lot is where most meet. I do not know current conditions, but it was AWESOME on Saturday! I plan to ride with my teammate around 11:00 tomorrow. I'm a slow starter, but if you need any help with a leader to start, I do not mind. I think I know Robson.

R

rltrock

Ride

That would be great -- we are an advanced beginner/ low intermediate level, so you will not be slowing us down. See you at 11am.

case

1/19

sorry I couldn't meet and tag along... i had to get an earlier start. Allaire was very, very nice today.:D

Robson

Allaire was fun today indeed. I'm attaching gps data. I don't know why Trailguru always shows wrong time...:hmmm:

Attachments

• Allaire.JPG
    Allaire.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 95

rlb

Allaire was fun today indeed. I'm attaching gps data. I don't know why Trailguru always shows wrong time...:hmmm:

You probably need to adjust the time zone setting. It looks like its showing GMT. Subtract 5 hours for EST and that means you started at 11:13 and finished at 1:28

R

rltrock

Great Ride

Great ride today (even with getting lost at the end).

Ellen, thanks for leading. No way we could have gotten out of it the same had we been on our own.

Robson

You probably need to adjust the time zone setting. It looks like its showing GMT. Subtract 5 hours for EST and that means you started at 11:13 and finished at 1:28
You were right. I had to change time zone at trailguru.com. Somehow I thought this should be available to configure right through Iphone.

Ellen, thanks for leading today. Without you we would most likely ride in circles...

Last edited:

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
The locals were nice enough to show me around a few times, and it always made for a better ride. So I am glad to pass that on by showing some others.

They have done some super trail work down there, and the trails are so much more fun to ride, like that downhill. The Jorba guys usually do rides after the trail work. You should check it out some time. They are a fun group.

rlb

You were right. I had to change time zone at trailguru.com. Somehow I thought this should be available to configure right through Iphone.

Ellen, thanks for leading today. Without you we would most likely ride in circles...

I didn't know you could record loops with an iphone. Did you have to download an app for that? I think all GPS devices log in GMT, and the time zone adjustment is configured on the software side.

Top Bottom