Mohican 100

xc62701

Congrats man, that's friggin awesome.

Must...restrain...self....but...can't...stop..it must feel good knowing how you did after a race as opposed to being totally left in the dark like most of us from yesterday.

No seriously, awesome job man. That's just a fantastic progression you're putting together. Just think, when you're coming in top 10 in a few years I'll be able to tell people, "What? Top 10? Get out, that guy drank more than I did at the inagural MTBNJ.com picnic back in 2007. NFW he was top 10!"

Thanks! It might take quite a while to crack the top ten but I've got a few years still me think! I think everyone should try at least one 100 miler :D

xc62701

Congratulations. Whats next? What are you aiming for 1 a month? :cool:

July 26th is the next one for me. The Wilderness 101. If anyone is interested in trying a 100 miler you should try the 101. It's a great scene - great race - and tons of good stuff. And only 3-4 hrs from most spots in jersey. I did it last year and had a blast...looking to take a bunch of time off of last years personal best.

Glancing Aft

dude, sounds like you killed it!!! Glad it went so smoothly and the weather passed before the race...

I hope to be out there at Wilderness. Once your recovered shoot my some PM so we can ride.

Top Bottom