Kills: 219
Killed: 179
Fights Won: 4,340
Fights Lost: 980

Punches to the face: countless :rofl:

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Thanks

for giving me, mr. ADD, another distraction from my job. I am puttering around, robbing houses instead of putting together my project plan.

I have no idea how the game works, but it is eating time.

BiknBen

I had to go get my fix at work. We have one machine in IT without any surf blockers. I'm not normally found near that machine so I had to ask one of the other Mob War guys to cover me. :rolleyes:

Did a couple jobs, instigated a few fights, won a few hundred K. Bought another hotel and some equipment for my new mob members. The mob is up to 115.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
for giving me, mr. ADD, another distraction from my job. I am puttering around, robbing houses instead of putting together my project plan.

I have no idea how the game works, but it is eating time.

Dude. Add me to your mob! I need all the help I can get.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just search Norm Zurawski and you'll find 2 of us. I'm the one not on boat.

ID 1112505435 and then you can find Steve and Ben from my profile.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Norm Zurawski not on boat. Got it.

Sent as many mob requests as I can for the day. Will add you tomorrow.

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You need to add me as a friend first - at least do that.

My tip. If someone asks to add you as a mob member, accept the Facebook friend request, then check out that person's profile and their news items. Some guy added me and 33 other people. Just like that I can add 33 potential mob members.

BiknBen

I now have 1 Million dollars in my bank account. I'm keeping it locked up and safe cause I suspect some mobs will be retaliating against me tonight. ;)

The bounty for my head has gone from $300,000 to $1.4 Mil in the last 24 hours.

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did you guys see the dude on the hitlist last night for over an hour? His bounty was 6 billion dollars.

If you want another 20+ mob members, just check my profile for all the new friends I've made.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok - now I get the fighting thing. $280k in 1 minute is a lot more productive.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
You need to add me as a friend first - at least do that.

My tip. If someone asks to add you as a mob member, accept the Facebook friend request, then check out that person's profile and their news items. Some guy added me and 33 other people. Just like that I can add 33 potential mob members.

OK...I'm clearly an idiot, but I can't figure out what you mean. So you're on my friends list now, but how exactly do I use this loophole to add more than 12 mob members daily? I don't even know what you mean by "news items" as I can't seem to find that on your profile. Apparently, I am a Facebook doofus.

Shaggz

A strong 7
make it easier on you and everyone else. in mob wars, click "add to my profile" button at top of the page, and it will add an option to the left column of your profile for people to invite you to their mob. add me as a friend, and i will add you to the North Jersey Mafia group, and that will help you get more members.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
OK...I'm clearly an idiot, but I can't figure out what you mean. So you're on my friends list now, but how exactly do I use this loophole to add more than 12 mob members daily? I don't even know what you mean by "news items" as I can't seem to find that on your profile. Apparently, I am a Facebook doofus.

It's not a loophole, you're still capped at 12. Just go to my profile and see the people I've made friends with in the last day or so. It's about 20 now. Send them a message, one at a time, with something like "Mob Wars?" as the body of the text. Some will add you and then invite you to their mob. Otherwise, you need to invite them after they accept your friend request. It more or less allows you to add 24 a day.

make it easier on you and everyone else. in mob wars, click "add to my profile" button at top of the page, and it will add an option to the left column of your profile for people to invite you to their mob. add me as a friend, and i will add you to the North Jersey Mafia group, and that will help you get more members.

I added to my profile but I've already invited many of my friends. Hook me up with the North Jersey Mafia group!

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
k. added it to my profile, as suggested, and sent Norm an add request.

finally.

now off to do the msging thing norm suggested.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Ben, good job on increasing your bounty.

At one point, I didn't think numbers really mattered, but as you move up in levels, you will notice the disparity. Right now, I am at 113, with 307 members (my max mob size is 634 :eek:). 75-80% of the mobs on the Fight List have more members than me.

Another thing, is be wary of people with low member counts who have been playing for a significant amount of time. These guys tend to park at a level, accumulate wealth, and Hitlist anyone who fights them relentlessly. Not that I've fallen victim to that :eek:

I added the three of you to the North Jersey Mafia" group. Boost your numbers by sending invites to the members of the group, with "NJ Mob" in the message title. This is a private group, but you can suggest others to join.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Another thing, is be wary of people with low member counts who have been playing for a significant amount of time. These guys tend to park at a level, accumulate wealth, and Hitlist anyone who fights them relentlessly. Not that I've fallen victim to that :eek:

I've rocketed up to 33 mob members from 8 yesterday with another bunch of invites out. Right now I need to arm my mob before I ask more people in. Profile surfing works very well.

What's the downside of getting hitlisted and/or killed? What do you lose?

Top Bottom