Forum Restart - 1/29/21 - Complete

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I understand what you’re saying. ButI think he’s saying it’s user error. Try doing it again on this post.
Ok, now what? Right back where we started. Was just something I noticed for 1st time on that reply. I think it's good due to the fact it puts more relevance to the responses . If that sounds right? Norm, howed I do?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Already? I didn't even pay you for the first one.

My quote was for the year, not t&m.

Great, now you owe him TWO complex math problems to solve. :banana:

I'll leave these to the reader as a spare time puzzle.

derive the relationship between e, i, pi.....Euler's identity.
derive Pythagoras's theorem - 3 different ways. What did Fermat know, that nobody else did?

Patrick

Staff member
Here we go!

Done.

Let me know what got the covid.

Last edited:

Patrick

Staff member
Is this new? I may have to use it.

View attachment 127415

The link on the list page is new - it was an upgrade to this add-on.

ekuhn

Went to post original, Oops! notification came in that there were new posts since this was loaded (#6124). Tried again and told me to wait 30 seconds to perform the action (like to quick to post.)

Went out of thread and back in, and it happened again.

1588605220154.png

Patrick

Staff member
Went to post original, Oops! notification came in that there were new posts since this was loaded (#6124). Tried again and told me to wait 30 seconds to perform the action (like to quick to post.)

Went out of thread and back in, and it happened again.

View attachment 127795

This is a known bug that xenforo is denying.

If you look at the time of the post above it, it says "in a moment" - which means it was posted in the future.
So the system thinks you are screwing with it by posting before the last post. Which is funny, cause it knows it is in the future.
I can not recreate it on demand. the worst i've seen is "in 3 minutes" -

Refreshing until the previous post says "a moment ago" and your 30 second quarantine runs out, will get you in.
Still working it - but on the back burner.

ekuhn

This is a known bug that xenforo is denying.

If you look at the time of the post above it, it says "in a moment" - which means it was posted in the future.
So the system thinks you are screwing with it by posting before the last post. Which is funny, cause it knows it is in the future.
I can not recreate it on demand. the worst i've seen is "in 3 minutes" -

Refreshing until the previous post says "a moment ago" and your 30 second quarantine runs out, will get you in.
Still working it - but on the back burner.

Worked now. I see a big raise in your future. @Norm

Patrick

Staff member
Bump for another minor patch - sometime today/tonight.

yes i'll back everything up before running the update.

1590675877612.png

Patrick

Staff member
All done - almost painless!

Let me know if anything got brokenitis.

BPaze

Randomly on multiple devices, I have been seeing an issue with read threads popping up in the unread filtered new posts. It is very random and inconsitent and I have seen it on Apple, Android and Chrome browser. I removed the filters and reapplied and it persistedMTBNJ unread issue.PNG

Patrick

Staff member
Randomly on multiple devices, I have been seeing an issue with read threads popping up in the unread filtered new posts. It is very random and inconsitent and I have seen it on Apple, Android and Chrome browser. I removed the filters and reapplied and it persistedView attachment 130766

I'm seeing this too - it is a "feature" - although I think it lasts longer than they note in the bug report.

Top Bottom