Millstone Trails in VT

Molasses

Just got back from KT NEMBA Fest. Had a blast- even met a few NJ guys! (Shout out to bikeaholic!!) Anyway came back to the news that my wife will be traveling for work in late July so I will have a few days to ride. KT is back to the top but I was wondering if I could throw a few additional rides. Specifically Millstone looks unique and cool. Is it doable in a day? Two? There are no maps online but I assume you get everythin once you pay for the day pass. Thanks for the info!

xc62701

Just got back from KT NEMBA Fest. Had a blast- even met a few NJ guys! (Shout out to bikeaholic!!) Anyway came back to the news that my wife will be traveling for work in late July so I will have a few days to ride. KT is back to the top but I was wondering if I could throw a few additional rides. Specifically Millstone looks unique and cool. Is it doable in a day? Two? There are no maps online but I assume you get everythin once you pay for the day pass. Thanks for the info!

Millstone is better than KT. Two days would be perfect to explore most of it. It's got more vert and more technical than anything KT has to offer.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, Millstone is more technical and you do feel the climbing more. Really fun trails using native granite rock features in the trail building. These trails make you work more then KT. At the same time they are very rewarding.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
+3 for Millstone....this is a sample of what awaits...:D

IMAG0562+-+Copy.jpg

roc

Millstone is great! Also check out green mountain trails in Pittsfield, that's really cool also.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This place is built in a quarry, no shortage of granite and cool trail building.

attachment.php

The Kalmyk

The family and I are going to visit a long time friend in September who rides here 3-4 times a week... He likes it better than Kingdom... Best belief the bike is coming with me on this trip

Top Bottom