Mid Season Evaluation

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
So, everyone seems be looking for reading this week and here it is almost half way through the year. So I thought a good time for mid season stats and evaluation:

pixy as of June 8 2007:

Have riden a bike outdoors (no trainers or rollers) 88 of the 159 days so far.

954 miles on solo roadbike, 240 on tandem roadbike = 1194 miles
( down from 1798 m last year )

KOM's - 1 of 3 in a lifetime

125 hours ridden on mountain bike

Ok, just weighed in for the first time since March and I have lost 5 lbs. :)

I'm sorta surprised how I ended up in the same place with less work this year. Must be all those alcohol enhanced uptake antioxidant elixer beverages ;)

How is everyone else doing ??

Are you ramping up or resting up now?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
102 rides, 174 hours, 2700 combined miles (road, mtb, ss mtb, trainer) lost 15 pounds since last year, cramped like woman on moon cycle at only race, considering billiards instead. Stuffing food in face now, read link in sig for more details than you could possible care about. Jake convinced me to link it yesterday. Off to add 5-6 more hours.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Maurice told me yesterday that "You can ride".

That is good enough for me.

j

walter

Fourth Party
102 rides, 174 hours, 2700 combined miles (road, mtb, ss mtb, trainer) lost 15 pounds since last year, cramped like woman on moon cycle at only race, considering billiards instead. Stuffing food in face now, read link in sig for more details than you could possible care about. Jake convinced me to link it yesterday. Off to add 5-6 more hours.

Norm, I've been stalking your blog for quite a while now, good stuff. Well, sometimes.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks Walter. As it downs on me that real humans (besides myself) actually read it I'll try to make it more entertaining.

Shaggz

A strong 7
nothing exciting, but i think i more than doubled last year's numbers:

650 miles over 63 rides, including trainer, mtb and road. down 18.6 pounds on the year. i am on a unscheduled 2 week break, and hope to be back in the fray next weekend.

walter

Fourth Party

and hope to be back in the fray next weekend.

Ok, good, I will make two sets of plans, one to ride with you next weekend, and then my real plans. Great job on the weight loss!!

Shaggz

A strong 7
Ok, good, I will make two sets of plans, one to ride with you next weekend, and then my real plans. Great job on the weight loss!!

thanks! LOL- actually while your offer is tempting, next weekend is a romantic get away with mrs. shaggz.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG

Nice job with the 15 pounds!

pixychick

JORBA.ORG

650 miles over 63 rides, including trainer, mtb and road. down 18.6 pounds on the year. i am on a unscheduled 2 week break, and hope to be back in the fray next weekend.

Wow, you did great with loosing weight too. Enjoy the get away.

D

DANSPANK

Are you going up a mountain somewhere up in Idaho or something. Don't you watch sheep during the summer?

Top Bottom