mid range front hub

qclabrat

thoughts on a mid range hub? Considering either a Fatsno or 350 but not set on either.
Planning to lacing to a Darryl rim. Plan to use with a suspension fork, does the hub matter?
Going with black to match the rim so the colorful Hopes, don't really care

qclabrat

What's a mid range hub?
something under the radar, where an extra digit doesn't perk the interest of the bean counter
enjoy your day Matty, I joined just as you turned 50, so it that 55 or 56 this year?

Thoughts of running a bigger tire up front with a Clown Shoe? Does the mythical "flotation" in snow require the maxjumbo tires front and rear? Only got 170 rear so probably can't fit a Clown Shoe out back.

Deal found on Lou's for $50, get one for a rear back up folks
https://www.treefortbikes.com/Surly-Lou-26-x-48-120tpi-Folding-Tire

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
something under the radar, where an extra digit doesn't perk the interest of the bean counter
enjoy your day Matty, I joined just as you turned 50, so it that 55 or 56 this year?

Thoughts of running a bigger tire up front with a Clown Shoe? Does the mythical "flotation" in snow require the maxjumbo tires front and rear? Only got 170 rear so probably can't fit a Clown Shoe out back.

Deal found on Lou's for $50, get one for a rear back up folks
https://www.treefortbikes.com/Surly-Lou-26-x-48-120tpi-Folding-Tire

Hell of a deal for a Lou!!!!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i have 350s on the hardtail - the ones with the switchable end caps - so the wheel can swap between the SS and the HT.
they go around. Not sure if the same hub for fat spacing, or just more end-capiness.

qclabrat

Tell her the number is in European format. ?
wrong strategy, that would just launch my records into a full inquiry from the last 5 years. I've been successful in pulling the wool all these years, but think the run is over. How's everyone hiding their Black Friday, Cyber Monday purchases this year?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Double nickels
Forgive me as I still dont know what a mid range hub is. Only reason I am persistent with is I have a 135 I9 front hub and a rigid fork to go with it that's been hanging around. So is a 135 front hub a mid range hub?

qclabrat

Double nickels
Forgive me as I still dont know what a mid range hub is. Only reason I am persistent with is I have a 135 I9 front hub and a rigid fork to go with it that's been hanging around. So is a 135 front hub a mid range hub?
price, under $100. Is the hub convertible and happen to have a rim to go with that? I might already have spokes depending on combo.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
He’s looking for a front hub for his “Silly Bike” ?
source.gif

They appeared to have made one but stopped because of a lack of market

Top Bottom