Merry Christmas!

Shaggz

A strong 7
I am not as corporate as "love wally", so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a safe & Merry Christmas!

walter

Fourth Party
I am not as corporate as "love wally", so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a safe & Merry Christmas!

I am contacting my lawyers, thanks for being so PC. I wish I knew how to say Merry Christmas in Islam, but I'm sure you guys already got that covered.

Keep Christ in Christmas.

Love
Wally

D

DANSPANK

Awwww, you guys!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays you lot - I hope Santa's sack is big and bulging as he drops down your chimney...

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Awwww, you guys!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays you lot - I hope Santa's sack is big and bulging as he drops down your chimney...

um...maybe you're watching a different santa dan? or is that a british thing? :D

merry christmas all.

Frank

Sasquatch
Merry Christmas to all you great folk and remember.....the shortest (daylight) day of the year is past....yee ha !!!
Enjoy the holidays.:)

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Merry Christmas to all you great folk and remember.....the shortest (daylight) day of the year is past....yee ha !!!
Enjoy the holidays.:)

I dont see a helmet on that big ass head. Oh, and are three wheelers gonna turn this 29er thing around?

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Yes, A Merry Christmas to all ! :)

From the pixy's in Christmas at"tire" ......:rolleyes:

Attachments

• xmas1.jpg
    xmas1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 114
Top Bottom