Merry Christmas!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Enjoy your turkey, turkeys.

Wazu

A little early, but same to you bro! I hope you enjoy your birthday as well! Cya in the am on Sat at RV :)

The Kalmyk

Thanks Norm and Merry Christmas 2 U

Anyone have a special dish their looking foward to slap around today....For me it's mom's onion casserole....

Shaggz

A strong 7
kwanza, here

for me, it's buttermilk biscuits, pumpkin pie and green bean casserole (from scratch, no canned soup here). :drooling:

walter

Fourth Party
I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy and healthy Arbor Day, hopefully we can all make the best of it.

Dont you know you are not allowed to wish anyone a Merry Christmas in a public place anymore, I'm offended and I'm going to HR. :D :D :D

Happy whatever.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
apparently santa is also too fat, the elves too hardworking and "ho, ho, ho" too offensive.

Wazu

Jake don't get me going. The wacky left is taking over. When Santa says, He He He and Ha Ha Ha it scares the kids, which is something they weren't counting on. Can't wait to be eating candied yams, those raised round small cookies dipped in glaze, pumpkin pie and coffee. Oh and the Sambvka and coffee beans. Yeah baby!

S

Shar0se

apparently santa is also too fat, the elves too hardworking and "ho, ho, ho" too offensive.
Did you see that on the news, the segment about Santa being too fat.?! I'm all for not putting the wrong image out there for kids but it's Santa Claus!? He has to eat all those cookies.

Saw Fred Claus btw- it was cute and funny, your typical holiday comedy. :D

Top Bottom