Mercer Trails.....

odiazmtb

Trails are still very muddy and there is flooding in some areas.... I would stay away until the weekend.

I guess its not as bad as last week, when one of the bridges sunk on me and I found myself knee deep in freezing water.

Wobbegong

Trails are still very muddy and there is flooding in some areas.... I would stay away until the weekend.

I guess its not as bad as last week, when one of the bridges sunk on me and I found myself knee deep in freezing water.

Weather man says some heavy rain is coming. Seems like it rains every weekend these days......:mad:

odiazmtb

Rain, Snow, Hurricane, or Tornado weather will not stop me from hitting the trail this Sunday.....

Mercer might not have any hills, but I'll hammer until my legs fall off.... I should have never sold my single speed.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Rain, Snow, Hurricane, or Tornado weather will not stop me from hitting the trail this Sunday.....

Mercer might not have any hills, but I'll hammer until my legs fall off.... I should have never sold my single speed.

Muddy trails should stop you, if you wreck the trails, everyone loses out...

dirty bert

Banned
Tm

I hope to see you at Mercers' TM this summer!

odiazmtb

My response was just to express how motivated I am to get back into the game from a long break. I never said anything about taking a jackhammer to the trails...

Common sense will tell you to stay clear when there is inclement weather. I have to agree, Its no fun to ride a trail that has been severly damaged by a rider. Especially for the people who take the time out to maintain it.

dirty bert

Banned
My response was just to express how motivated I am to get back into the game from a long break. I never said anything about taking a jackhammer to the trails...

Common sense will tell you to stay clear when there is inclement weather. I have to agree, Its no fun to ride a trail that has been severly damaged by a rider. Especially for the people who take the time out to maintain it.

nice save!

odiazmtb

I think that the first rule of riding muddy trails is the same as the first rule of fight club. :getsome:

:getsome:
#1 - The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.

#2 - The second rule of Fight Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

#4 - Two guys to a fight.

#5 - One fight at a time.

#6 - No shirts, no shoes.

#7 - Fights will go on as long as they have to.

#8 - If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
:getsome:
#1 - The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.

#2 - The second rule of Fight Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

#3 - If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

#4 - Two guys to a fight.

#5 - One fight at a time.

#6 - No shirts, no shoes.

#7 - Fights will go on as long as they have to.

#8 - If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

chuck pallunick.?.the dude who wrote that book has 5-6others that are great i read them all...my sig. is one of his quotes...the joke is we all have the same punch line...

odiazmtb

chuck pallunick.?.the dude who wrote that book has 5-6others that are great i read them all...my sig. is one of his quotes...the joke is we all have the same punch line...

I never knew Chuck Palahniuk had so many novels...
Fiction
Insomnia: If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home Already (early 1990s, unpublished)
Fight Club (1996) — which was adapted into the film of the same name (1999)
Survivor (1999)
Invisible Monsters (1999) (written between Insomnia and Fight Club)
Choke (2001)
Lullaby (2002)
Diary (2003)
Haunted (2005)
Rant (2007)
Snuff (forthcoming 2008, according to Palahniuk)[26]

Non-fiction
Fugitives and Refugees: A Walk in Portland, Oregon (2003)
Stranger Than Fiction: True Stories (2004)

I might pick up a few.........

T

tijuanamoods

choke

Odiazmtb: Give "Choke" a shot. It's one of his best.

I never knew Chuck Palahniuk had so many novels...
Fiction
Insomnia: If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home Already (early 1990s, unpublished)
Fight Club (1996) — which was adapted into the film of the same name (1999)
Survivor (1999)
Invisible Monsters (1999) (written between Insomnia and Fight Club)
Choke (2001)
Lullaby (2002)
Diary (2003)
Haunted (2005)
Rant (2007)
Snuff (forthcoming 2008, according to Palahniuk)[26]

Non-fiction
Fugitives and Refugees: A Walk in Portland, Oregon (2003)
Stranger Than Fiction: True Stories (2004)

I might pick up a few.........

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
ive read all of them except...haunted, rant and the one thats not out yet...and the two non-fiction ones my sister told me about him

Last edited:

odiazmtb

If you are going to ruin the trails, then you suck. At least you won't tell everyone about it next time...:)

Mr. stb222:

I see where you are going with this! I am going to have to keep an eye on you.... (Borderline Psychopath):hysterica

I won't be surprised if your sitting outside my residence with a Sniper rifle aiming at my head while I'm sitting on the shitter.:2guns:

You can rest in peace now. I am not ruining the trails hardcharger! :D

mwlikesbikes

:2guns: He does have a guy brandishing guns as his avatar!
I can see it now... Chuck Norris stars as Walker, JORBA Trail Enforcer. Coming to a trailhead near you! :2guns:

Top Bottom