Mercer County Park

P

phloedix

hey everyone. im new on here. well i ride mercer all the time. and im always lookin for people to ride with. i ride there like 3 times a week. its super close to me.

i also went to sourlands today. really like this place. so if anyone rides there let me know

N

nx52cc

hi

i live in plainsboro and rode mcp one time and did not get mutch out of it could not find half of the trails my bike is all i have to get around so i ride all the time allways looking for people to ride with i also like to do nite trail riding theres a cuple off road trails in plainsboro that r perfect for nite riding i have a 08 cannondale rush with alot of goodies plus a hid lite im posting this at 4 am im at work working the 11 to 7 but when i get home im gona b lookin to go riding before sleep you could also leave me a mesage on yahoo nx52cc@yahoo.com

lmckee

I saw you back there a couple of weeks ago. I was on a BMC fourstroke and I was with my girlfriend. I passed by you once on the trail to the right of the marina and then saw you in the parking lot. It was one of those I know you but you don't know me kinda deals. hahaha

dirty bert

Banned
I saw you back there a couple of weeks ago. I was on a BMC fourstroke and I was with my girlfriend. I passed by you once on the trail to the right of the marina and then saw you in the parking lot. It was one of those I know you but you don't know me kinda deals. hahaha

yer from Newark, DE and yer riding at Mercer and 6 mile. Long hikes to ride, no?

~db

lmckee

yer from Newark, DE and yer riding at Mercer and 6 mile. Long hikes to ride, no?

~db

I was born and raised in Mercerville, but due to a series of event's (ie. school, job, girlfriends job) I managed to relocate to Delaware. It's a good middle point between where I work (Baltimore) and where she works (Philly). I still have family and friends in nj and visit pretty often, so I end up riding jersey a lot. Of course the trails out here are awesome to. I ride white clay constantly and ride fair hill and iron hill occasionally. It's nice because they're all within 15 minutes of me.

N

nx52cc

trying to go riding today

trying to go riding today just got a bunch of new toys for the bike and lookin to test it

The Kalmyk

White Clay is my personal favorite. It's got everything you could ask for and is VERY well maintained. If any of you guys ever venture down be sure to get ahold of me and I'll show you around.

I'll be at White Clay on Sunday August 17th...I'd be down for a tour if your available....If not, I'll just ride aimlessly

kush

i ride mercer every weekday morning at around 5:30 am, live 5 mile ride away.

this could work.

didn't ride this morning as its not my favorite place when its pouring.

PM me. I'll be there tomorrow morning 5:30-ish am starting from the east lot.

i live in plainsboro and rode mcp one time and did not get mutch out of it could not find half of the trails my bike is all i have to get around so i ride all the time allways looking for people to ride with i also like to do nite trail riding theres a cuple off road trails in plainsboro that r perfect for nite riding i have a 08 cannondale rush with alot of goodies plus a hid lite im posting this at 4 am im at work working the 11 to 7 but when i get home im gona b lookin to go riding before sleep you could also leave me a mesage on yahoo nx52cc@yahoo.com

dirty bert

Banned
i ride mercer every weekday morning at around 5:30 am, live 5 mile ride away.

this could work.

didn't ride this morning as its not my favorite place when its pouring.

PM me. I'll be there tomorrow morning 5:30-ish am starting from the east lot.

i don't live that far away also, by the way what time are u getting up?

what kind of pace are you doing? are you only riding the trails on that side?
the east side gotta be flooded with all this rain.

db

kush

i don't live that far away also, by the way what time are u getting up?

what kind of pace are you doing? are you only riding the trails on that side?
the east side gotta be flooded with all this rain.

db

Pace - not lightning, not snail, kinda in between. I get up around 5am ... 10 mins to get ready ... 15-18 mins to ride the 5 miles to east lot. let me know, maybe we'll get a group of early risers (or late go-to-sleepers :) ). just when the sun is rising its pretty cool scene.

Depending on mood, i'll do the loop on that that east lot side (you know, past the boathouse, etc), or do the trails around/toward the dam. door to door probly 1.5 hours. i do have my dinottes on but not completely necessary.

P

phloedix

yeah i ride mercer like 3 times a week. and clayton a lot also. i try to ride like nesahaminy, high rock, or sourland on the weekends. but sundays are for good ol diablo. when i ride, i pretty much just look for trees to ride on or some fun drops. haha..

Check out this video i made. pretty much shows every place i ride at (minus diablo)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Kue1JSWo-yw

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions