memorial day

mattg

We are having a huge ride at diablo Monday. We already have 12 people going. We are going to have food drinks and a lot of other stuff there. The ride is put together by beachwood bikeshop. Just being something to cook or drink and your in. Hope to see some of you out there.

NikkyE

We are having a huge ride at diablo Monday. We already have 12 people going. We are going to have food drinks and a lot of other stuff there. The ride is put together by beachwood bikeshop. Just being something to cook or drink and your in. Hope to see some of you out there.

I should be there

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Just being something to cook or drink and your in. Hope to see some of you out there.

A word of caution. Dont set your grill and coolers up in the morning. Try to keep it under cover until your gonna fire up. Some dick-wad tried to stop us from grilling and even came by once we has smoke and fire to bust my balls.

Free-Rider

monday...

sound sick! I never got a chance to meet up with you guys the last couple trips... but ill be there monday! Do any of you beechwood cycles guys have a 450x3.25 fox spring or a 400? I would love to pick one up....:hmmm:

Top Bottom