Member Status

Gene

The Dancing Machine
I searched the forum 3 pages deep to try and find the member status definition. I think it started back when the site went to a score and points system. I see trophy points are tied to changing member status from newbie to active. Does that also apply to the other levels? Is there a way to customize?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I searched the forum 3 pages deep to try and find the member status definition. I think it started back when the site went to a score and points system. I see trophy points are tied to changing member status from newbie to active. Does that also apply to the other levels? Is there a way to customize?

It does go on points - not sure if there is a public definition - here are the settings.
points are awarded for posting, getting likes, and who knows what else......(i could look it up, but....)

1611928691807.png

Customization is somewhat like when your friends give you a nicname (ie Booger.)
Typically because of some historic (usually comical) event individually perpetrated,
or @Norm feels the need to add levity - in @The Landfill of Slacktown's case - you also get your user name changed
One can also be awarded a title by coming in DFL in anything - esp fantasy football (see mine and @jShort )

Consistent borderline behavior could result in a new group being created - such as 'jerk squad'
Or if a member of a certain group (ie board member of JORBA)

Essex County Trail Ninja could become a thing. never know.
Will see if Mayor McCheese wants to move on that.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
I have trophy's, can I cash then in for anything?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210129-085118.png
    Screenshot_20210129-085118.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 12

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
It does go on points - not sure if there is a public definition - here are the settings.
points are awarded for posting, getting likes, and who knows what else......(i could look it up, but....)

View attachment 150208

Customization is somewhat like when your friends give you a nicname (ie Booger.)
Typically because of some historic (usually comical) event individually perpetrated,
or @Norm feels the need to add levity - in @The Landfill of Slacktown's case - you also get your user name changed
One can also be awarded a title by coming in DFL in anything - esp fantasy football (see mine and @jShort )

Consistent borderline behavior could result in a new group being created - such as 'jerk squad'
Or if a member of a certain group (ie board member of JORBA)

Essex County Trail Ninja could become a thing. never know.
Will see if Mayor McCheese wants to move on that.

@Norm is bored of me no more name changes

Top Bottom