MDR TM-Building Effort

Shaggz

A strong 7
So, it seems that my powers of persuasion are not stronger than the call of the Pacific Northwest, and Timmy is really leaving. Oregon's gain is my loss, as far as a friend and partner in crime with the TM & building efforts at Mahlon Dickerson.

That being said, I would like to bolster the volunteer base for MDR. If you would like to be included in this effort, please pm me or send a message to shaggz at mtbnj dot com with your name and E-Mail address. Also, please let me know if you have an interest in being more involved with helping plan and and coordinate future projects.

Last edited:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
This is a worthy cause folks! I helped Shaggz and Sparta Brad get the TM effort at Mahlon organized and legit. TFog took kinda took my place when I ran away to Alaska like a scared little girl. It took a lot of patience and hard work to correct the sustainability and trust issues that arose due to illegal trail building there. Good, sustainable trails don't just happen. Get out there with these guys and make it happen, or it wont.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions