MD TM: Thank You!

Shaggz

A strong 7
The weather cooperated, and we had a great TM session. The "Wall" is officially closed, and with the exception of some finishing work and reworking of a turn, the re-route is complete.

The trails were in perfect condition today, and we kept commenting that we hadn't seen riders all morning. The payoff was seeing the 15+ riders enjoying the trail as we finished up the day.

Thanks to the following for putting in almost 40 hours today:
Jose (J-7)
Tim (Fogerson)
Bill (Bill-Now)
Lou (Ellbiddy)
Norm
(Sparta) Brad
(Bonefish)Jake
Jeff (mergs)
Tom Carr (MCPC)

Thanks to Bob W for taking the time to do a walk through with me on Saturday!

Last edited:

ellbiddy

Had a good time, look forward to many more :getsome:

Edit: Nevermind, I'm losing my mind, that or Shaggz is editing his posts in between me reading them

I'm on to you damn it, next hole I'm digging is for you! :rofl: (It is leo btw :( )

Last edited:

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
It was great to see some new faces today (Jose, Leo, Bill, Jake!).

Good progress was made...I can't wait to get back from my trip and ride the lower section...

bill-now

Doomed
The bypass trail is lookin' real good now that the leaves were removed. It was also nice to meet in person some of the mountain biking celebrities who post on this forum. I also enjoyed the "sawing of the killer vine" ceremony.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good times today! Thanks for hosting Steve!

I'll post pictures when I get a chance later.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So just starting out the day in the lot. Steve and Tom in the first image. Biddy, Fogerson, J-7, and Bill-Now in the second. Mergs, Jake, and Brad were out dancing or something.

3018054926_97f044e163_b.jpg

3017221549_e1da99d2c1_b.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Once we got on the trail, Brad got caught pondering the meaning of life, while Steve was taking a TM Nap. Caught J-7 doing some dirty work and then Steve woke up and broke out the orange JORBA shirt.

3017221429_ea3378609a_b.jpg

3018054554_1ba30575b4_b.jpg

3018054440_3882623486_b.jpg

3017221007_3252b21633_b.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Biddy in action, then Fogerson discussing the proper way to lean on a McCleod with Bill-now, and finally your JORBA executive director says, "No guys, this is how we do it and still look good."

3018054188_f4634e1caf_b.jpg

3018054052_c6a94e2fd9_b.jpg

3017220633_6cf8834032_b.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The second rock bridge crossing of the old Wall route. This time it was Tom and Jake who made this one. Last session it was Tom, Bill, and myself. Then we get our first rider of the day shortly after that. We were pretty stoked to see a huge Black Bear group ride (including JeffStick) come by as we were walking out, really enjoying the trail. It's nice to see the work that you just put in being enjoyed by a good group of riders.

3018053836_d8feb01487_b.jpg

3018053736_4d9f5389ca_b.jpg

anrothar

entirely thrilled
great job everyone! thank you. can't wait to ride it when i get back for the holidays. :getsome:

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
the two weeks after christmas. wanna ride?

You bet. I imagine there are a lot of folks out there who'd like to get out w/you too. I could even organize somethin'.

I could probably do frequent morning rides over that time period as well.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
woohooo! i'll have to behave myself though, since i'll be on a borrowed bike. i'm flying back with nothing so that i can bring all my stuff that's still there back up with me.

Top Bottom