MD Hunting Dates

SpartaBard

Here is an email I received from the MCPP:

The dates that are scheduled for Mahlon Dickerson start in December, (12/3 thru 12/7 & 12/12 thru 12/14). Beside the shotgun dates additional dates are scheduled for bow hunting, weekdays from 1/1 thru 1/31/08. The signs are on order and will be in place prior to the hunt. Thank you for your concern and if I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me.

Lt. Glenn McGuinness
Morris County Park Police
Office 973-326-7632
Fax 973-267-5031

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Here is an email I received from the MCPP:

The dates that are scheduled for Mahlon Dickerson start in December, (12/3 thru 12/7 & 12/12 thru 12/14). Beside the shotgun dates additional dates are scheduled for bow hunting, weekdays from 1/1 thru 1/31/08. The signs are on order and will be in place prior to the hunt. Thank you for your concern and if I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me.

'Was up there today and the signs are up for the December dates...except I didn't see any around Saffin Pond...go figure :confused:

The signs also said "out by noon" on them...I guess that means the hunters are to be out by noon???

J

jimex7

I haven't been there in a while. I was up in woods by lake shawnee dodging bullets this am. Makes me a faster rider.. I love it I wear antlers and tan clothes.. Getting ready for 2008 races.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions