McCoran's Bike Shop?

lou_b_83

Does anyone know if this place is open? I think that is the name of the place. It is just off of RT 31 in Washington (almost across the street from the diner). I have stopped there 3 times now and it is always closed and they have curtains so you can't see past the window displays.

Suhr40

I think that place is called McCormicks. They have very strange and limited hours. I have never dealt with them to give feedback, but if I were in that area I would go straight down Rt 31 into Glen Gardner and see Ron at Bike King.

lou_b_83

That is what I do. I just like to have my options open for parts in a pinch. I love bike king. He and I think his wife always do great work for me. You can tell that he cares and I like that.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
i ahte when places are open weird hours and days. i think if you are opening a place you should be open at least 5 days of normal hours. theres a music place on staten island like that. it was a crap shoot to get what you needed because of it.

Suhr40

I don't want to put them down since I haven't dealt with them. I am in the area sometimes for work and have never seen them open. But, I think they have been in business since the fifties, so maybe opening for fifteen minutes a week is working for them.

Top Bottom