MCBP picture and video thread

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
As you can see, I'm also having issues with picking a spot to prefocus on, hitting that spot and biting at the moment I hit it.

Try a real small aperture and fast shutter? Esp in all that sunlight.

Blk06CompIRL

Sometimes. I like to go for a smaller depth of field tho. Trust me, when everything goes perfectly, all the mistakes are suddenly worth it.

question, do you just have your camera set up in a location and leave it there for you to ride past on your fallow up trips?? Nice picture to the blue stands out, makes you noticeable on the trails im sure

rdompor

question, do you just have your camera set up in a location and leave it there for you to ride past on your fallow up trips?? Nice picture to the blue stands out, makes you noticeable on the trails im sure

What I do is ride to a spot that I want to shoot at with my camera gear. I'll set up the camera and leave my gear bag while I hike up the trail. I ride down and shoot some photos as I hit the jump or turn and then I'll stop and hike back up. No way would I ever leave my camera without being in the immediate area.

Mikerjr

Accomplished Skadouche
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346630973.799077.jpgtoday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blk06CompIRL

What I do is ride to a spot that I want to shoot at with my camera gear. I'll set up the camera and leave my gear bag while I hike up the trail. I ride down and shoot some photos as I hit the jump or turn and then I'll stop and hike back up. No way would I ever leave my camera without being in the immediate area.
haha ok makes sense a lot of work but better to be safe especially with good equipment

View attachment 12149today
i like the shorts lol

rdompor

Decided not to shoot any self portraits yesterday, but I do have this pretty little screenshot from my gopro... :D

620974_10151007684137003_1203216413_o.jpg

Last edited:

LP70

nice video, the reign was enough bike? did you wish you had more travel?

On the green and blue trails it was enough. Some of the black trails had me wishing for more travel. Overall you can have a lot of fun there with a reign.

CDub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqCCuQ9bMf0&list=UUJ-K140LHvZdSeyIeIEwiNQ&index=1&feature=plcp

First day at Mountain Creek I was riding my Giant Reign 2.
I had a blast!

Looks like you had fun.

A little tip based on the direction of the camera in turns: look as far into the apex of the turn as you can instead of what's right in front of you (on the wall rides you are staring at your front wheel, for example). It feels weird at first but you'll be more stable and able to take turns much faster with some practice.

mtn

Looks like you had fun.

A little tip based on the direction of the camera in turns: look as far into the apex of the turn as you can instead of what's right in front of you (on the wall rides you are staring at your front wheel, for example). It feels weird at first but you'll be more stable and able to take turns much faster with some practice.

Yes. Always look ahead. Not at the front tire, but at least a few feet in front of you.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
nice -

get the kid feeling going, add in some personal "woohoo" "yeah" and "Umph" !

Top Bottom