MCBP July 4th

I am going for the am, gotta go about 1p. Old, slow and very rusty. But i got the virus...

FYI... I called Mtn Creek today and they don't open til 11am on July 4th. For whatever reason, they are not doing holiday hours. So it's 11am to 7pm.

How does a flat tire go PFFFSSSSHHHH....Oh well next time, but I did get to fix some of the things I needed....

It's certainly possible that the guy I spoke with gave me bad info. First he told me that they don't have holiday hours, just midweek hours. When I pointed out that their web site listed holiday hours, he said oh that must be for labor day and memorial day. But we're only open 11-7 on the 4th.:rolleyes:

Yea they were open early hours , anyways it was way too hot.. Took a few laps down , trails are nice and dusty in certain areas

had intentions but when i went to open up the 5th element for oil change I ended up snapping the piggy back off last night. Don't ask how it was one of those things. So now will be shopping for a 8.5" x 2.5" coil...

Anybody check out the newly opened XC trails over there yet? I'm curious to hear about them.

Attachments

• MtCreekXCtrails.jpg
    MtCreekXCtrails.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 115
Anybody check out the newly opened XC trails over there yet? I'm curious to hear about them.

i got an email saying it was opening this weekend. $7 for a one way trip to the top. probably safer for me than doing wall rides.

Here's the trail map. I wouldn't get too excited because I can't see them being better than the newer stuff at Ringwood or Wayway or Jungle which are all in the same area. And free.

805MCXC-MapArt.jpg

i got an email saying it was opening this weekend. $7 for a one way trip to the top. probably safer for me than doing wall rides.

If it's $7 for a single ride to the top on the gondola, is it free if you ride your bike to the top?

Back
Top Bottom