MB, Google Earth, Custom Maps & GPS Data

Shaggz

A strong 7
Please post your GPS data, etc. in here, along with a brief description of the route (mileage, pace, skill level, etc). Posts that do not stay on topic will be deleted at the discretion of the Mods :getsome:

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
3,456 turns

I guess I really don't need rocks to have fun ;)

Last minute, I got an extended fun pass and I was able to travel further than Ringwood.

First time at 6M today and boy is it a lot of fun!! Fast and flowy, nice skinnies and bridges and lots and lots and lots and lots of turns!!! Perfect single speed park. I think my gearing was actually a little light for that park, some places I was spinning like a lab rat.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6291884

Did I hit all the good stuff? I think pretty much all Blue and other unmarked, 18mi total, we did that "maze" section like 3 times! We didn't take yellow cuz my buddy said it sucks :confused: and Red is hikers only, any other colors?

Now I see what all the buzz is about...I will definitely be back.

J-Dro

First time at 6M today and boy is it a lot of fun!! Fast and flowy, nice skinnies and bridges and lots and lots and lots and lots of turns!!! Perfect single speed park. I think my gearing was actually a little light for that park, some places I was spinning like a lab rat.

Dude, next time you're heading south, give a shout out for the deluxe tour.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
I guess I really don't need rocks to have fun ;)

Last minute, I got an extended fun pass and I was able to travel further than Ringwood.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6291884

Did I hit all the good stuff? I think pretty much all Blue and other unmarked, 18mi total, we did that "maze" section like 3 times! We didn't take yellow cuz my buddy said it sucks :confused: and Red is hikers only, any other colors?

red is alot of fun.
yellow isn't great unless you want an entrance into the river to ride down it(funzies if your bored).
and 27 side doesn't have named trails :(
but it looks like you got most of it.

W

Wake Jim

Can someone tell me where to enter the park at to access the bike trails? Thanks

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Hows this for my first time checking the trails out and my wifes first time ever on a mountain bike trail.
http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/32523338

There is an out and back across the street that you didn't do. Good job getting the wife on the trails...I can't get my GF off the bike Path. Although she does want to take Lisa and Mandi up on their invite to ride with girls instead of me. Funny part is I know she will like it more with them and try harder. With me she will complain and want to dump me...that's just the way it is

Slinky29er

There is an out and back across the street that you didn't do. Good job getting the wife on the trails...I can't get my GF off the bike Path. Although she does want to take Lisa and Mandi up on their invite to ride with girls instead of me. Funny part is I know she will like it more with them and try harder. With me she will complain and want to dump me...that's just the way it is

i'm hoping after all the bruises she'll be ready to go for the next ride. :D

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions