MB, Google Earth, Custom Maps & GPS Data

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Google Earth, Custom Maps & GPS Data

6 Mile loop with three pretty good climbs.

Attachments

• tourne_6mile_loop.kmz
    4.7 KB · Views: 850

Shaggz

A strong 7
Please post your GPS data, etc. in here, along with a brief description of the route (mileage, pace, skill level, etc). Posts that do not stay on topic will be deleted at the discretion of the Mods :getsome:

sportbiker2000

I have a new Garmin Oregon 450T GPS that I am trying to figure out how to load maps like this Tourne map on to. This .KMZ file is not seen by my device. Any suggestions? Is there a spot where I can get mountain bike trail maps from the NJ riding area that I can use on a Garmin GPS? As an aside I notice that the motionbased website links no longer work.

Thanks in advance.

SpartaBard

I have a new Garmin Oregon 450T GPS that I am trying to figure out how to load maps like this Tourne map on to. This .KMZ file is not seen by my device. Any suggestions? Is there a spot where I can get mountain bike trail maps from the NJ riding area that I can use on a Garmin GPS? As an aside I notice that the motionbased website links no longer work.

Thanks in advance.

There are conversion apps that will convert a .kmz file into a .gpx file that may help. You also may be able to load it into Google Earth and then export it as a gpx

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions