Mazdaspeed 3 wheels w/Blizzaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I have four OEM Mazdaspeed 3 wheels, taken off of a 2008 Speed 3. Wheels are 18x7, and will fit any generation Mazda 3, along with other Mazdas.

They were my winter set, so the Blizzak LM-22's are still mounted, in the OEM 215/45-18 size. The tires have maybe one more winter no more winters left in them.

Wheels are unmarred, no curbage whatsoever. Only some yellowing of the clearcoat from age. TPMS sensors are included.

Wheels are in Monmouth County; I work in Middlesex County; can deliver or meet up.

Asking $200 $100 for the wheels.

IMG_1639.jpgIMG_1641.jpg

Last edited:

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Yes, I tried to be mindful of keeping them rotated through the seasons of use. I can post photos of all four over the weekend.
Pics of the would be great. If you can estimate the depth of the treads would be awesome. If I do decide to get them It'll have to be after the 15th of the month when I get back if that's OK with you.

Last edited:

ChrisG

Reviving a Zombie thread of my own.

I still have these. Thought I'd sold them locally; that crapped out and I didn't try again.

Can post additional photos of tread depth and etc. if there's any interest.

Thanks!

ChrisG

Re-reviving a Zombie thread of my own.

These are still in my garage; still in the same condition.

Winter is coming.

ChrisG

What's the date code on tires?
Happen to know bolt pattern and offset of these?
Just went out to do an updated inspection.

I'd say the tires are done-for at this point. Two of them have cracks appearing on the inner sidewalls. Date code=Expired.

Wheels are 18x7. 114mm bolt pattern. 52mm offset.

Condition is as-above. Some yellowing of the clear coat, no rash. TPMS sensors are still mounted.

the schwartz

@a-maj
@a-maj winter is...

Well crap winter is not coming. but if these will fit your cx5 you should snag them.

these wheels
https://wheelssize.com/wheels/mazda/mazdaspeed3/#2008

your wheels

winter wheels. for the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom