Mayhem Mountain Bike Race Postponed

ryderX

After consulting with USA Cycling, the Venue, and Burlington County Health Department, and based on guidance from the NJ Commissioner of Health and the Governor of NJ recommending the cancellation of all public gatherings throughout New Jersey of more than 250 individuals, including concerts, sporting events, and parades, the Aistriu Mayhem race is suspended at this time. An alternate date is being explored and a final decision as to an alternate date or cancellation will be made by next Saturday, March 21, 2020.

This is an abundance-of-caution decision made out of concern for racers, their friends and families spectating, the venue and the Mayhem staff health and well-being. None of us can be sure that this is the “right” thing to do in the face of such uncertainty, but in my opinion, it is the prudent thing to do.

Thank you again for your support of Mayhem, and please stay healthy and look out for each other.

Spread the Mayhem!

Chris

szymon

Its sad to see races canceled with all the work that goes into the few mtb events left but honestly I think we all knew it was coming. In reality the way things are going I doubt a lot of april races are going to happen.

stoked

You can write off the whole season. They are expecting the peak of the infection around May-June and tail will linger into Fall. Without a vaccine all types of racing is dead. Go out there solo and enjoy the trails.

Top Bottom