maybe in the market

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Can you swing mind control..

cem said:
hmmm, If you only knew someone who used to design websites...

I am looking to do a web site full of subliminal messages...

Can you swing that?

Sorry we are going to miss you in the AM.

We should have a great group.

Many single speeds... Chris G is leading so you know it will be crazy fast.

j

walter

Fourth Party
jdog said:
I am looking to do a web site full of subliminal messages...

Can you swing that?

Sorry we are going to miss you in the AM.

We should have a great group.

Many single speeds... Chris G is leading so you know it will be crazy fast.

j

Where you guys riding at?

walter

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Alaire

walter said:
Where you guys riding at?

walter

Sorry.. Allaire.

10am at Hospital road.

Many knucleheads should show so expect a long train but a fast one.

Come out and play.

j-

SpartaBard

I am concerned about this quote though..

"There is no saddle included. And the seat post is nothing special just an Aluminum post (the original was too small). Thanks for looking!

I did scrape the right rubber grip and I cut the handlebars shorter. Otherwise every thing is in awesome condition."

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
while i'm not 110% sure, i think i saw that on ebay a few months ago an it didn't sell. i'd ask A LOT of questions if you decide to buy.

Last edited:

heythorp

always be weary of an ebay purchase.

but in reality, a seat post, seat and bar is not that big a deal, shit i have a spare one of all of them i would sell you cheap.

link?

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i didn't say not to buy it, i'm just saying ask the questions, that's all. and like heythorp said, he's got extra everythings.

SpartaBard

These don't look like the original tires, almost looks like a hybrid.

edit: Just noticed this comment "Slick tires are on there and Mudding tires are included. "

Last edited:

Shaggz

A strong 7
not being funny, but remember that tires are different from rims. you may want to find out what rims are on there.

SpartaBard

"The new tires are Ritchey slicks the wheels are a WTB SpeedDisc wheelset with a Bianchi single speed rear hub and I do not have the original seat post but if you need a smaller one just lower it in the seat stay. I cut a couple inches off each side to et in and out of traffic plus I found it much more comfortable and agile. "

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i thought the wheels were stock.

but what's the deal with cutting the seat post? seems this cat has cut everything on on the bike??

walter

Fourth Party
i thought the wheels were stock.

but what's the deal with cutting the seat post? seems this cat has cut everything on on the bike??

cutting the seat post for a weight savings, or if the guy was using it as a commuter or something, removing the post when he locked it up to prevent it from being stolen, cut it to fit in whatever he was storing it in.

just some thoughts

Shaggz

A strong 7
sounds like a commuting bike or messenger - cut the handle bars for weaving in and out of traffic

Top Bottom