Marlton, Cherry Hill - any suggestions?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
congrats on the house bro

doesn't look like you have many hills, just farmland like you would find out in plainsboro/cranbury around here, and flat as a pancake.

http://www.njbikemap.com

medford, clementon maps? at least you're by atco!

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
There's rides that leave from the whole foods in marlton. Look into the south jersey outdoor club

martin

excellent, thanks! i also found the "summit cycling club" - any reviews on those guys?

pace line + flat these guys are doing 27mph avg rides!

martin

yup i def have one on my xmas list =]

what's a good bike shop down here? is kesswick cycles good?

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
Summit is a fast group, mainly masters riders iirc. Wiss is really really fun. Lots of rocks and hills and flow. Find a local to give you a tour though, its easy to go in the wrong direction or miss stuff there. You can also look at ceres park and the piney ones, brendan byrnes and wharton I think.

whtbread

Ceres, Gloucester County College or Camden County College. Ceres would be my pick. I would be happy to give you a tour if you are interested.

MikeP

So just bought a house down in Marlton, NJ - now I have no clue where to ride!

Am planning to hook up with the LBS's saturday ride and get some tips there but if any of you are from the area.... let me know!

there are a lot of bike lanes in my immediate area so i think this will be promising

http://www.google.com/maps?q=birchw...68&sspn=60.806372,102.919922&vpsrc=0&t=m&z=17

road rides? there's some routes from Lenape HS. Outdoor club runs some weekly rides from there. Action Wheels runs local rides out of Woodbury (right down 295 CH). In Philly you ride Kelly Dr and do a route all the wall up to Valley Forge if ou want.

As far as mtn rides, you have a few places south of you (GCC, CCC, and Ceres) and Black Run in CH.

whtbread

yup thanks i covered my knobbly addiction in an earlier post - that HS one looks good it is super close to me

very much so, we'll have to meet up at some point - do you ride with lights?

Hope to have my first night ride this Thursday. Meeting around 6:30 or so

MikeP

yup thanks i covered my knobbly addiction in an earlier post - that HS one looks good it is super close to me

very much so, we'll have to meet up at some point - do you ride with lights?

we do night rides at Ceres or CCC, can't wait until cooler temps

liong71er

go to lbs keswick cycles for their weekly/monthly bike riding.
chery hill also close to wissahickon state park in the heart of phillys.

jon kane

south jersey riding

parvins and ceres park are both pretty nice.theyre about 40 minutes from you. IMO, not like north jersey riding but still trails ya know?

notwist

you're pretty close to the Greentree crit in marlton. it's a midweek (thursday i believe) training race that a lot of people in the philadelphia and south jersey area attend during the spring/summer.

Top Bottom