Mare's Bday Ride - Sunday, April 4th!!

Mare

Can't make it -we are in the labor room ..
Happy birthday!

Good luck, Ron!!! :)

:eek: OMG it is tomorrow! Owafia. :eek: Slinks away in shame

Good luck, Sandy!!! :)

I saw your car at Hartshornes today.

I was hiking to check out the trails. Not too bad, huh? Well, a few wet spots, and a bunch of trees in the way, but other than that, fun as always.

Pics or she doesn't exist...

Ok...feeling a bit too objectified...back to the ride now.

soulchild

Happy Birthday Mare... I would love to join you but am obligated to the family that day (preceeded by a 7am road ride ;))...

Frank

Sasquatch
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mare !!! Honey-do list is long and the wife has been very patient with me lately...have fun !!

Neilism

I Owe Norm $10
Hope youre in the midst of a great birthday ride as I write this. Was hoping to make it but yesterday's ride with Matty vaporized my legs.

PedalPaddles

Mare...why didn't you mention it was your birthday? I would have let you ride on the "hiking only" trails.

Happy birthday I hope you had a good time at Hartshorne today.

Kris

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
granny gear

We rode in wet heavy fog and beautiful warm sun shine today. Good group...too bad I left my legs up north yesterday. Happy birthday Mare45. Wait do you have to change your screen name to Mare46 ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I had a great time today. Happy, Happy birthday Mare! I hope to ride with you guys ( of both sexes ) again soon.

czracerx

Great ride today with all of you at Hartshorne. Looking forward to doing it again soon.. Happy birthday Mare!!

antgold

We had a new baby on Friday !
like the recent trend in bike frames , unlike her sisters that were "steel " frame and born 8+ pounders , this lady is a carbon version (5 pounds 4 ounces)

baby and Mom are fine and the treatment in the hotel is so amazing that me and the kids could sneak today and enjoy a good canal ride .(the hospital is just in front of the canal ).

Attachments

• IMG_2143.jpg
    IMG_2143.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2184.jpg
    IMG_2184.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2181.jpg
    IMG_2181.jpg
    380.5 KB · Views: 113

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
We had a new baby on Friday !
like the recent trend in bike frames , unlike her sisters that were "steel " frame and born 8+ pounders , this lady is a carbon version (5 pounds 4 ounces)

baby and Mom are fine and the treatment in the hotel is so amazing that me and the kids could sneak today and enjoy a good canal ride .(the hospital is just in front of the canal ).

Congrats dude...good day to get a ride in also..

Mare

That was a fun ride yesterday!! Thanks for coming out and for all the birthday wishes!!

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Happy Belated Mare!! Hope you had a good birthday and ride. Riding on Holidays will never be possible for me.

mwlikesbikes

Today is Mare's actual B-day so you're right on time Sherry. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARE!!!

Fun ride yesterday. It could've used a little more groping. :rolleyes:

Mare

Mike and Dustin should have just followed those 3 runners. They probably would have gotten slapped, but they'd get an A for effort.

Top Bottom