maprika question

littlev21

so my android died, second one right at that magical age of 25 months. therefore moved to iphone.

has anyone had the opportunity to use Maprika in both androids and apple platforms. In android, I had a nice ride progression and elevation bar at the bottom of the screen which I could slide back and forth and this would control a little blue dot on the track itself, i.e. can match elevation to point on the track, and most importantly could understand the direction I traveled. no such thing when I do it on my apple? therefore I just get a track which I cannot determine what direction I rode.

am I making any sense!?!What am I missing? The app must clearly be optimized for android? Boo!!!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i never use it as a track recorder - is that the functionality that does what you want?
it is in the menu.

littlev21

i use it as a track recorder, so I can then follow the same track if I venture into an area which confuses me.. yeah I tried all kind of menus, etc. Don't think the lower bar exists for apple. just hoping that someone can confirm...(well not hoping, dreading)

huffster

I have used it to lay down a track on the map on iPhone. It simply draws a pink line. Never saw this on Apple...
I had a nice ride progression and elevation bar at the bottom of the screen which I could slide back and forth and this would control a little blue dot on the track itself, i.e. can match elevation to point on the track, and most importantly could understand the direction I traveled.

Top Bottom