Making one of those pole bottle holder things?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Plus, the thread got 1 serious reply before it started to go off track. It was hardly ever on track.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
I still like the blowup doll idea. Put it in your team kit with bottles in rear pocket and you will have the coolest team feeder/banner ever. :)

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I still like the blowup doll idea. Put it in your team kit with bottles in rear pocket and you will have the coolest team feeder/banner ever. :)

I think everyone just wants me to go buy a blow-up doll:D. You know, after being with my wife for 15 years, a change of scenery might not be a bad idea:rofl:

-Jim.

BiknBen

Ben, you picked out a model that doesn't have any holes, where we gonna stick the bottles?

-Jim.

I bring my kids to the races Jim. Gotta keep it family friendly. :rofl:

I did look for others options. I had no idea that Blow-Up dolls could go for $500.

crash_in_nj

Make sure you bring extra patches, in case anyone tries to sabotage your new support crew. BTW, do blow up dolls use presta or schraeder valves?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Back on topic...

I made a pole holder...I found some empty Cytomax cans, a piece of PVC from the shop, and some rack-mount hardware...It took about 3 minutes to make, so if it breaks, I won't be surprised:D

l_18018f5cf4a3d8361e87def0053db18d.jpg

-Jim.

ArmyOfNone

you could put my face on there so it will be like im handing them off for you. at least then you dont have to worry about me bailing before the race is over.:D

Top Bottom