Making one of those pole bottle holder things?

Shaggz

A strong 7
I don't even know Walter and I think I'm scared of him!
You forget that this is the same guy who is buying his wife a knife, and is booking a hotel room and a tranny in AC to commemorate their wedding anniversary.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I don't even know Walter and I think I'm scared of him! Jim, seriously, ask your wife to help you out!!

Hey you guys met at LM when we did the 2 degree TT. Walter brought all the doughnuts and coffee and hot chocolate.

mwlikesbikes

Hey you guys met at LM when we did the 2 degree TT. Walter brought all the doughnuts and coffee and hot chocolate.

Great, now i have to wonder what was in the donuts! :puke:

It was at least 4 degrees that day. Don't be so dramatic Norm. :p

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Great, let's all just get a bunch of Walter's toys and tie them to trees all over the course,we'll start a new trend!!

-Jim.

N

Neen

Walter is the considerate guy with the hot cocoa? Same Walter? I'm still scared......and I'm kinda steering clear of Jim now too! (btw, bike is shifting like a dream, thanks!):rofl:

walter

Fourth Party
Walter is the considerate guy with the hot cocoa? Same Walter? I'm still scared......and I'm kinda steering clear of Jim now too! (btw, bike is shifting like a dream, thanks!):rofl:

Yes that was me, considerate Walter. He doesnt come around very often.

Steve Vai

No need to steer clear, we're more fun than the other guys:D

-Jim.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
or we could have walter hold our poles.....

seriously though, it wouldn't be very nuetral. what if two of us were coming by? hes got one good arm, and one gimp arm.

i think you should hire a day laborer to stand there in a tux and hold your bottles out on a silver platter for you to grab as you go by.

Steve Vai

Do you think we could hire a mexican for the day? I could drive through Plainfield
on the way and see what kind of rates we could get. I usually stop at Taco Bell on the way home either way...

-Jim.

Top Bottom