Making a video for audio/video class.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
My final project for my class is a short film on anything I choose. I'd like to do something with riding, a couple interviews, helmet cams, fun stuff.

Any ideas or people that would be willing to participate would be great.

I'm located in central NJ and frequent Six Mile/Mercer mostly, but willing to travel to other spots. Thanks.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
thanks for the link. i need some personal footage too, maybe i can figure that out later lol

Glancing Aft

Dono if it would help you or not, but I was thinking I might break out my helmet camera for a preride of the course on Saturday. Doubt I'll bring it for the race due to weight though. If you'd like any of my footage that I do take you can have it, my camera shoots at 640 X 480 at 30 fps (avi, mov, or divx format, none of that lame windows stuff).

Glancing Aft

Just don't make me crash this time as well! :D

Maybe I will bring my helmet camera to the race, it's not like I'm going to win anyway.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
will, have you ridden the course yet? be wary, there are a couple of "low bridges" and the twisty stuff could whack it was well.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Dono if it would help you or not, but I was thinking I might break out my helmet camera for a preride of the course on Saturday. Doubt I'll bring it for the race due to weight though. If you'd like any of my footage that I do take you can have it, my camera shoots at 640 X 480 at 30 fps (avi, mov, or divx format, none of that lame windows stuff).

That would be awesome, and I would love to have more MTBNJ members in the film if I could. I would love to get some helmet cam shots!

Top Bottom