Maiden voyage,... grand success

Godzilla

And by grand success,...
I mean i got my ass kicked.
Within 5 minutes i wanted to hurl ( wawa before was a big no no ) but Six Mile did not beat me...
Beat me up... YES
Beat me ? NO
i did poop in the woods, first time in many many years thankfully.
I did go over the bars... not fun front flipping on your helmeted head just a FYI
But me and my awesome 2 friends did manage to get in 9 miles before 1 had to leave to do some personal things.
Those 9 miles were filled with many a memory though... and i LOVED IT.
So much so that on the way home me and my other friend stopped at the nature habitat at rutgers by the stadiumand got in 3 more miles of pain and punishment.
Long story short , cannot wait to continue this journey and hopefully meet up with some of you awesome, great people.
20180929_120050.jpg

And by grand success,...
I mean i got my ass kicked.
Within 5 minutes i wanted to hurl ( wawa before was a big no no ) but Six Mile did not beat me...
Beat me up... YES
Beat me ? NO
i did poop in the woods, first time in many many years thankfully.
I did go over the bars... not fun front flipping on your helmeted head just a FYI
But me and my awesome 2 friends did manage to get in 9 miles before 1 had to leave to do some personal things.
Those 9 miles were filled with many a memory though... and i LOVED IT.
So much so that on the way home me and my other friend stopped at the nature habitat at rutgers by the stadiumand got in 3 more miles of pain and punishment.
Long story short , cannot wait to continue this journey and hopefully meet up with some of you awesome, great people.View attachment 77785
You’re f*ck’d ..... might as well start researching upgrades and n+1’s now.... not because you or the bike needs’em. Because you’re hooked! Welcome to the new bike madness. :)

Yeah im definately hooked, and 6mr was not that wet surprisingly, and there were quite a few people already there and riding. And believe me i am already looking at full suspension bikes. Evil Bikes MB is looking pretty nice

Don’t worry about new bikes! Keep riding that one. It’s cool...and seems to have worked just fine and put a smile on your face.

Chris(NJ). I understand 100% what you are saying. Im perfectly fine with my Sync'R.
I need to learn and grow, because i am most definately a newbie. But as i progress ( hopefully ) i am going to look at full suspension.
And i have known about Evil Bikes for a long time because i have always wanted their road bike the Chamois Davis Jr.
I say maybe in a year or 2 ill be seriously considering a full suspension

Back
Top Bottom