Mahlon Sunday 11:00 (HELP)

idbrian

Crotch Rot
There is a section of highlands near the highest point that i never rode before. Awesome rock gardens, glad i had a spare rear derailer.

Maybe i can make it in time for your next ride. Nice to meet you all, and wazu again.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
LOL Brad....I stink at remembering trails (big time). Glad to hear you have your priorities also (Brad Jr). Hopefully we can go together soon? Le Cupp....THANKS MAN! I'll be there and it'll be fun. My friend downloaded Mahlon on his GPS but I'd rather go with you and your local knowledge. I want to get to know Mahlon cause I'm gonna make it one of my favorite places to ride. I need to get to know all the race places so next year will be easier to race. See ya then man!

?!?!?!?! more info? when? i might make it a priority to fly back for something like that....

Wazu

No! Really? Shoot there used to be for sure. I raced beginner there back in '00 or '01. Too bad cause it was a fun place to race. Sean I was at an intersection yesterday at MD where it split right to go "your" way and we took it. Nice Job. The "left" way was blocked off with like 5 boulders. Lots of great trails.

Top Bottom