Mahlon Sun 1/18

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Start at picnic area at 9am. Full outside loop w/ wma. Studs are highly recommended:getsome:

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
I may join you...might start a bit earlier at Saffin and aim for the picnic area by 9:00. Studs on. May bring a bud.

HumanVise

Rode Mahlon yesterday with Nokians on. Snow was deeper than I thought, with a really shifty base underneath. Challenging but a great cardio workout to say the least. Toes got prety frosty, feet hit the snow at the bottom of each pedal stroke. Took quite a few laps around the cleared off area of Saffin Pond ice to finish out the ride. I didn't see another set of bike tracks at all.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
The Sun ride blew. Fricken park just cant seem to get their gates open so i just parked in the woods. The trails are littered w/ footprints that make riding almost impossible but i kept going hoping they'd stop farther into the woods. They didn't. Ended up bailing to a road and riding back to the truck. Decent exercise and the bike was workin great at least.............

HumanVise

I am in total agreement with you, the footprints make the trails nearly unrideable. I was able to find a few "virgin" trails on the Saffin Pond side but there weren't many.

Top Bottom