Mahlon Dickerson TM: June 28

Shaggz

A strong 7
Please mark your calendars, the next TM session will be Saturday, June 28, start time will be around 8:00.

We will be working with the Morris County Parks Commission (MCPC) to continue the "Wall" re-route.

This is a chance to fortify our relationship at the park and help improve an already great network of trails.

More details to follow, such as where to park, what to bring, etc.
icon_smile.gif

Come on out and close down a fire-road and in the process build brand new singletrack. What's better'n that?

Pay Dirt points in effect.

Last edited:

Shaggz

A strong 7
sean, you will be missed. it looks like the date may change, and i will post up as soon as i know more.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Just a reminder that the TM session will be this coming Saturday. We are aware that it is the day before a race, but it was the best we could come up with so as to not impact turnout at other previously scheduled TM sessions. We will be meeting at the Tent Camping (not the RV site) parking area at 8:00 and will walk to the work site.

Pay Dirt and Good Karma points are in play!

Last edited:

SpartaBard

Shaggman, what is the deal with equipment? Is the park or some other org. providing us with gear? Do we need to bring anything?

Shaggz

A strong 7
Good question. The MCPC will be supplying us with tools. Wear sturdy shoes and bring work gloves, drink and a snack.

Shaggz

A strong 7
We are trying to determine out tool & equipment needs for the day. Please respond to this thread or drop me a PM if you intend to come. Thanks!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
For those of you who lurk as guests, you can also shoot Steve an email at shaggz (at) mtbnj (dot) com

Today's TM

I have to give a nod to everybody who showed up today. And to Russ, Duncan and err somebody help me out. As riders I feel like we will most likely get a benefit from the trail. For the Park and Morris Trail Partnership folk to be sweating it out is definitely to be appreciated. Mark, Joe, Jeff, Dawn, Tim, Duncan, Russ, Steve, Brad, ... two others, please help me out.. (Norm right?) And I'm sorry Tim for the rock in the ankle during the walk out.

I think we added nicely to the previous work done.

And the paydirt? Jeff did you get it?

Last edited:

Shaggz

A strong 7
Thanks, Steve. I am going to post a recap with some pictures tomorrow. Tom C, Norm A, Mark P, Dan M. It was good to see such a nice show of hands today. We have our work cut out n the lower leg, but it will be worth it.

Top Bottom